- Molina Healthcare Announces CFO Transition with Retirement of Tom Tran in 2021
- Molina Healthcare Announces Closing of Offering of $650 Million of 3.875% Senior Notes Due 2030
- Molina Healthcare Announces Pricing of $650 Million of Senior Notes Due 2030
- Molina Healthcare Announces Proposed Offering of $650 Million of Senior Notes Due 2030
- Molina Healthcare Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Molina Healthcare to Acquire Affinity Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare Announces the Closing of its Acquisition of Passport’s Medicaid Plan Assets
- Molina Healthcare of Texas Extends Relief to Members, Providers, and Employees as Hurricane Laura Makes Landfall
Molina Healthcare Inc (MHG:FRA) closed at 171.00, -8.56% below its 52-week high of 187.00, set on Nov 16, 2020.
100.00Mar 23 2020187.00Nov 16 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||12.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.37 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2020 18:53 GMT.