- Molina Healthcare Announces “The MolinaCares Accord,” With a $150 Million Initial Funding Commitment
- Molina Healthcare Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Molina Healthcare to Acquire Certain Assets of Passport Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare Completes Acquisition of Certain Assets of YourCare Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare of Washington Commits an Additional $15 Million to Support Providers Affected by COVID-19 and Ensure Access to Care
- Molina Healthcare Extends COVID-19 Testing and Treatment Cost Waivers
- Molina Healthcare Announces Closing of Offering of $800 Million of 4.375% Senior Notes Due 2028
- Molina Healthcare Wins Kentucky Medicaid Contract
- Molina Healthcare Announces Pricing of Offering of $800 Million of Senior Notes Due 2028
- Molina Healthcare Announces Proposed Offering of $800 Million of Senior Notes Due 2028
Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH:NYQ) closed at 185.61, -5.56% below its 52-week high of 196.54, set on Aug 07, 2020.
102.85Mar 18 2020196.54Aug 07 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.02 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 11 2020 21:10 BST.