- Molina Healthcare of New Mexico Offers Support to the Navajo Nation During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Molina Healthcare of South Carolina Donates $75,000 to Area Nonprofits to Support Families During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Molina Healthcare of Washington Temporarily Transitions Employees to Remote Status in Response to COVID-19
- Molina Healthcare Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2019 Financial Results
- Molina Healthcare Announces Launch of Social Determinants of Health Innovation Center
- Molina Expands Executive Leadership Team with Key Hires and Appointments
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. to Present at 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Molina to Acquire NextLevel Health Partners
Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH:NYQ) closed at 131.16, -17.51% below its 52-week high of 159.00, set on Jun 07, 2019.
102.85Mar 18 2020159.00Jun 07 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.51 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 01 2020 21:10 BST.