- Molina Healthcare Announces Closing of Offering of $800 Million of 4.375% Senior Notes Due 2028
- Molina Healthcare Wins Kentucky Medicaid Contract
- Molina Healthcare Announces Pricing of Offering of $800 Million of Senior Notes Due 2028
- Molina Healthcare Announces Proposed Offering of $800 Million of Senior Notes Due 2028
- Molina Healthcare of Ohio Commits $1.5 Million to Advance the Health of Ohioans Through its 2020 Community Innovation Fund
- Molina Healthcare Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Molina Healthcare to Acquire Magellan Complete Care
- Molina Healthcare Continues Relief Efforts Nationwide for Its Members, Providers, Employees, and Communities
- Molina Healthcare Waives Costs Associated with COVID-19 Treatment for All Members
- Molina Healthcare of New Mexico Offers Support to the Navajo Nation During Coronavirus Pandemic
Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH:NYQ) closed at 179.14, -8.84% below its 52-week high of 196.52, set on May 29, 2020.
102.85Mar 18 2020196.52May 29 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.61bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.43 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 03 2020 21:00 BST.