- MannKind Announces First Patient Enrolled In Inhale-1 Study Of Afrezza® In Pediatric Population
- United Therapeutics Presents Tyvaso DPI™ BREEZE Clinical Data At The European Respiratory Society International Congress 2021
- United Therapeutics to Present Tyvaso DPI™ BREEZE Clinical Data at the European Respiratory Society International Congress 2021
- MannKind Partners With NRx Pharmaceuticals To Explore A Dry Powder Formulation Of ZYESAMI™ (aviptadil) Based On The Technosphere® Platform
- NRx Pharmaceuticals Partners with MannKind Corporation to Develop ZYESAMI™ (aviptadil) Inhaler for Respiratory Conditions
- INDYCAR Driver Conor Daly To Share His Personal Diabetes Story And Race Go-Karts With Local Youth On Wednesday, August 4th
MannKind Corp (MNKD:NMQ) closed at 4.64, -25.76% below its 52-week high of 6.25, set on Feb 24, 2021.
1.94Oct 28 20206.25Feb 24 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3625 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 21:00 BST.