- MannKind Announces First Patient Enrolled In Inhale-1 Study Of Afrezza® In Pediatric Population
- United Therapeutics Presents Tyvaso DPI™ BREEZE Clinical Data At The European Respiratory Society International Congress 2021
- United Therapeutics to Present Tyvaso DPI™ BREEZE Clinical Data at the European Respiratory Society International Congress 2021
- MannKind Partners With NRx Pharmaceuticals To Explore A Dry Powder Formulation Of ZYESAMI™ (aviptadil) Based On The Technosphere® Platform
- NRx Pharmaceuticals Partners with MannKind Corporation to Develop ZYESAMI™ (aviptadil) Inhaler for Respiratory Conditions
- INDYCAR Driver Conor Daly To Share His Personal Diabetes Story And Race Go-Karts With Local Youth On Wednesday, August 4th
MannKind Corp (NNFN:DEU) closed at 3.89, -31.79% below its 52-week high of 5.70, set on Feb 04, 2021.
1.62Oct 28 20205.70Feb 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3625 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 26 2021 18:25 BST.