- Online marketplace to resell trainers and handbags hits Europe
- Ghana art scene rises from streets to international galleries
- Nike expresses concern over Ronaldo rape claim
- Fit Hacks: are running meetings a good idea?
- Comme des Garçons SS19 show report
- Feel the burn: fashion for mind and body
- Treasuries, Wall St futures creep higher ahead of Fed decision
- Nike delivers earnings beat ahead of Kaepernick furore
- Weight Watchers slims down its name to focus on health
- Growing pains: adtech start-up faces up to diversity gap
Nike Inc (NKE:NYQ) closed at 75.91, -11.77% below its 52-week high of 86.04, set on Sep 21, 2018.
50.35Oct 12 201786.04Sep 21 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||118.33bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.51 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.80 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.05%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 12 2018 21:00 BST.