- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Is heart rate-reading watch set to defy wearables slowdown?
- ZTE: ring off
- Vertu courts new investor as eyes new luxury phone drive
- Apple-Nokia patent dispute highlights case for trolls
- Apple-Nokia legal battle reignites patent wars
- Vodafone eyes role in traffic control for drones
- In-house lawyer persuaded four rival firms to team up
- Nokia branded phones return to market next year
- Helen Marten wins inaugural £30,000 Hepworth sculpture prize
- Smartphone sales predicted to slide on AI advances
NOKIA (NOK1V:HEX) closed at 4.42, 20.94% above the 52 week low of 3.66 set on Nov 15, 2016.
3.66Nov 15 20166.77Jan 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.80bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1194 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.26 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.88%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 17 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 05 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 19 2017 16:29 GMT.