- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Dumb phone reveals uncomfortable truth for tech groups
- Nokia networks business recovers as price wars abate
- European tech stocks have a weight problem
- Is heart rate-reading watch set to defy wearables slowdown?
- ZTE: ring off
- Vertu courts new investor as eyes new luxury phone drive
- Apple-Nokia patent dispute highlights case for trolls
- Apple-Nokia legal battle reignites patent wars
- Vodafone eyes role in traffic control for drones
- In-house lawyer persuaded four rival firms to team up
NOKIA (NOK1V:HEX) closed at 4.72, -17.59% below its 52-week high of 5.73, set on Mar 02, 2016.
3.66Nov 15 20165.73Mar 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.42bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1312 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.17 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.62%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 17 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 05 2016|
|Next div ex-date||May 24 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2017 16:29 GMT.