- Ericsson turnround shows signs of working
- Facebook's privacy plans in Europe
- ZTE Corp: red army ruction
- China’s Huawei backtracks on 5G shift
- Tech groups push ‘Geneva convention’ to help foil cyber attacks
- Cyber security watchdog warns UK telcos against using equipment from Chinese supplier ZTE
- Stocks to watch: BCA, Asos, Tesco, Remy, Barry Callebaut
- Do you have a business book idea?
- Changing fortunes for Nokia and Ericsson
- Carmakers take electric fight to the factory floor
NOKIA (NOK1V:HEX) closed at 4.97, -11.80% below its 52-week high of 5.64, set on Jul 27, 2017.
3.81Dec 12 20175.64Jul 27 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.12bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2406 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.80%|
|Div ex-date||May 31 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jun 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 17:00 BST.