- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nokia and Apple settle patent dispute and sign new licensing deal
- Huawei mixes Silicon Valley drive with Chinese socialism
- Gigaclear raises £111m to roll out UK rural broadband
- What is at stake in the Apple-Qualcomm dispute?
- Nokia slows decline in networks business
- Nokia: still buffering
- Office in Budapest designed to 'amuse and amaze'
- Ericsson's woes deepen as hit by 11% fall in revenues
- Design classic: the Nokia 3310 mobile phone
- Nokia brand goes back to basics with phone relaunch at MWC
NOKIA (NOK1V:HEX) closed at 5.73, -3.86% below its 52-week high of 5.96, set on May 23, 2017.
3.66Nov 15 20165.96May 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||34.29bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1039 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.17 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.97%|
|Div ex-date||May 24 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 09 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2017 16:29 BST.