- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nokia brand goes back to basics with phone relaunch at MWC
- Smartphones to find their voice again at MWC in Barcelona
- Dumb phone reveals uncomfortable truth for tech groups
- Nokia networks business recovers as price wars abate
- European tech stocks have a weight problem
- Is heart rate-reading watch set to defy wearables slowdown?
- ZTE: ring off
- Vertu courts new investor as eyes new luxury phone drive
- Apple-Nokia patent dispute highlights case for trolls
- Apple-Nokia legal battle reignites patent wars
NOKIA (NOK1V:HEX) closed at 4.97, -10.89% below its 52-week high of 5.58, set on Apr 19, 2016.
3.66Nov 15 20165.58Apr 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.27bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1312 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.17 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.39%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 17 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 05 2016|
|Next div ex-date||May 24 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2017 16:29 BST.