- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Carmakers take electric fight to the factory floor
- Finnish government buys stake in Nokia
- Nokia/Solidium: solid state device
- Is US investigation of Broadcom bid just a patriotic ploy?
- Business can learn innovation lessons from Pentagon’s secret lab
- In-flight WiFi battle over Europe takes off
- How healthy are your online conversations?
- Time to worry about smartphone innovation
- Vodafone and Nokia aim for the moon
- Alibaba's $9.5bn takeaway order
NOKIA (NOK1V:HEX) closed at 4.68, 22.78% above the 52 week low of 3.81 set on Dec 12, 2017.
3.81Dec 12 20175.96May 23 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.34bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2605 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.06%|
|Div ex-date||May 24 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 09 2017|
|Next div ex-date||May 31 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 08 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 17:00 BST.