- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Dumb phone reveals uncomfortable truth for tech groups
- Nokia networks business recovers as price wars abate
- European tech stocks have a weight problem
- Is heart rate-reading watch set to defy wearables slowdown?
- ZTE: ring off
- Vertu courts new investor as eyes new luxury phone drive
- Apple-Nokia patent dispute highlights case for trolls
- Apple-Nokia legal battle reignites patent wars
- Vodafone eyes role in traffic control for drones
- In-house lawyer persuaded four rival firms to team up
Nokia Corp (NOK:NYQ) closed at 5.10, 26.24% above the 52 week low of 4.04 set on Nov 15, 2016.
4.04Nov 15 20166.31Apr 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||29.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1382 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2896 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.69%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 16 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 12 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 22 2017 21:01 GMT.