- NetApp to Participate in the Goldman Sachs Technology Conference
- NetApp Reports Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Results
- NetApp to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Investor/Technology Conferences
- NetApp Hosts Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results Webcast
- NetApp Brings Optimization and Enterprise Data Services to the Cloud
NetApp Inc (NTA:STU) closed at 53.02, -3.83% below its 52-week high of 55.13, set on Feb 12, 2020.
32.51Mar 12 202055.13Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.47bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.04 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.95%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 07 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jan 27 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 22 2021.