- NetApp to Participate in the Goldman Sachs Technology Conference
- NetApp Reports Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Results
- NetApp to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Investor/Technology Conferences
- NetApp Hosts Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results Webcast
- NetApp Brings Optimization and Enterprise Data Services to the Cloud
- NetApp Brings the Simplicity and Flexibility of the Cloud to the Data Center with Updated Software Data Services
NetApp Inc (NTAP:NSQ) closed at 64.66, -4.39% below its 52-week high of 67.63, set on Dec 23, 2020.
34.66Mar 23 202067.63Dec 23 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.71bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.04 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.92 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.92%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 07 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jan 27 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 21:00 GMT.