- Jesse Angelo to depart as publisher of the New York Post
- Sky/Comcast: waiter service
- Snap hit by departure of another key executive
- Australia questions how to honour its veterans
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Murdoch children in line for $2bn each on media empire break-up
- ITV rules itself out of bidding for Endemol Shine
- Australia’s ‘culture wars’ threaten its public institutions
- Rupert Murdoch’s Sky adventure reaches end of the road
- Tilray, how low can it go?
News Corp (NWS:NSQ) closed at 12.68, 16.87% above the 52 week low of 10.85 set on Dec 26, 2018.
10.85Dec 26 201817.60Jan 19 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.35bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.25 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.58%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 17 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:00 GMT.