- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Cable cowboy John Malone eyes the new landscape
- Publishers warm to Google plan for Chrome adblocker
- Google considers ad-blocking tool for Chrome browser
- Federal probe into Fox News casts shadow over Murdoch empire
- Big TV companies and publishers offer shelter from YouTube storm
- Week in Review, March 18
- Bidding discipline helps Balfour Beatty back to the black
- Will Snap make it into the S&P 500 index?
- Phone-hacking memories likely to send Fox bid for Sky to Ofcom
- WPP warns on growth after loss of clients and global uncertainty
News Corp (NWSA:NSQ) closed at 13.21, -10.01% below its 52-week high of 14.68, set on Oct 05, 2016.
10.54Jun 27 201614.68Oct 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3719 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.51%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 19 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 25 2017 21:00 BST.