- Snap hit by departure of another key executive
- Australia questions how to honour its veterans
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- Murdoch children in line for $2bn each on media empire break-up
- ITV rules itself out of bidding for Endemol Shine
- Australia’s ‘culture wars’ threaten its public institutions
- Rupert Murdoch’s Sky adventure reaches end of the road
- Tilray, how low can it go?
- Head of Australian state broadcaster dismissed
- ‘Brutal’ Australian politics behind demise of PM Turnbull
News Corp (NWSA:NSQ) closed at 13.57, 10.91% above the 52 week low of 12.24 set on Sep 18, 2018.
12.24Sep 18 201817.29Jan 17 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.25 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.45%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 17 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 15 2018 21:00 GMT.