- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Week in Review, March 18
- Bidding discipline helps Balfour Beatty back to the black
- Will Snap make it into the S&P 500 index?
- Phone-hacking memories likely to send Fox bid for Sky to Ofcom
- WPP warns on growth after loss of clients and global uncertainty
- Record-breaking auction for Obamas' book deal tops $65m
- Newspapers subscribe to a paying digital future
- Cross-party call for 'fit and proper' test of James Murdoch
- Rupert Murdoch sat in on Gove interview with Donald Trump
- Ivanka Trump oversaw Murdoch daughters' trust
News Corp (NWSA:NSQ) closed at 12.55, 19.07% above the 52 week low of 10.54 set on Jun 27, 2016.
10.54Jun 27 201614.68Oct 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6166 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.20 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.59%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 13 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 19 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2017 20:00 BST.