- Time Change for Cogent Communications Presentation at Upcoming Conference
- Cogent Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire T-Mobile's Wireline Business
- Cogent Communications CEO to Present at Two Upcoming Conferences
- Cogent Communications Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results and Increases its Regular Quarterly Dividend on its Common Stock by $0.025
- Cogent Communications to Host Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Call on August 4th, 2022
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (OGM1:FRA) closed at 54.00, 8.43% above its 52-week low of 49.80, set on Sep 08, 2022.
49.80Sep 08 202271.00Nov 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9447 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.58%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 17 2022|
|Div pay-date||Aug 31 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 08:38 BST.