- Time Change for Cogent Communications CEO's Presentation at an Upcoming Conference
- Cogent Communications CEO to Present at an Upcoming Conference
- Cogent Communications CEO to Present at Two Upcoming Conferences
- Cogent Communications CEO to Present at Three Upcoming Conferences
- Cogent Communications Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results and Increases its Regular Quarterly Dividend on its Common Stock
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (OGM1:FRA) closed at 62.00, -7.46% below its 52-week high of 67.00, set on Apr 06, 2022.
48.40Jan 02 202367.00Apr 06 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4891 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.53 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.70%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 17 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 02 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 20:49 GMT.