- Cogent Communications CEO to Present at Three Upcoming Conferences
- Cogent Communications Reports First Quarter 2022 Results, Increases its Regular Quarterly Dividend on its Common Stock by $0.025 and Appoints CFO
- Date Change for Cogent Communications Earnings Release
- Cogent Communications to Host First Quarter 2022 Earnings Call on May 5th, 2022
- Cogent Communications Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results and Increases its Regular Quarterly Dividend on its Common Stock by $0.025
As of last trade
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (OGM1:FRA) traded at 53.00, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 53.00, set on May 20, 2022.
53.00May 20 202271.00Nov 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6534 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.39 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.22%|
|Div ex-date||May 12 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 27 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2022 08:34 BST.