- Cogent Communications CEO to Present at Two Upcoming Conferences
- Cogent Communications CEO to Present at Three Upcoming Conferences
- Cogent Communications CEO to Present at an Upcoming Conference
- Cogent Communications Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results and Increases its Regular Quarterly Dividend on its Common Stock
- Cogent Communications to Host Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Call on November 3rd, 2022
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI:NSQ) closed at 56.58, 21.03% above the 52 week low of 46.75 set on Oct 11, 2022.
46.75Oct 11 202278.79Dec 13 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4891 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.66 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.47%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 17 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 02 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 08 2022 21:00 GMT.