- Cogent Communications to Host Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Call on August 5th 2021
- Cogent Communications CEO and CFO to Participate in an Upcoming Conference
- AnyClip Nets $47 Million Funding Round And Launches As 'The Visual Intelligence Company'
- Cogent Communications CEO and CFO to Participate in Three Upcoming Conferences
- Cogent Communications Launches Notes Offering
- Cogent Communications Reports First Quarter Results and Increases its Regular Quarterly Dividend on its Common Stock by $0.025
- Date Change for Cogent Communications Earnings Release
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI:NSQ) closed at 77.06, -15.28% below its 52-week high of 90.96, set on Aug 03, 2020.
53.20Nov 06 202090.96Aug 03 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3392 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.05%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2021|
|Div pay-date||May 28 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 23 2021 21:00 BST.