- Cogent Communications CEO and CFO to Participate in an Upcoming Conference
- Cogent Communications CEO and CFO to Participate in Two Upcoming Conferences
- Cogent Communications Reports Second Quarter Results and Increases its Regular Quarterly Dividend on its Common Stock by $0.025
- Cogent Communications CEO and CFO to Participate in Three Upcoming Conferences
- Cogent Communications to Host Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Call on August 5th 2021
Cogent Communications Holdings Inc (CCOI:NSQ) closed at 72.73, -9.09% below its 52-week high of 80.00, set on May 10, 2021.
53.20Nov 06 202080.00May 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1018 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.22 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.49%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 19 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 03 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2021 21:00 BST.