- Oshkosh Corporation to Present at the Stifel 2020 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference
- Oshkosh Corporation Releases Fiscal Year 2019 Sustainability Report
- Helios Technologies Appoints Josef Matosevic as President and CEO
- Oshkosh Corporation Appoints John C. Pfeifer to Additional Role of President
- Oshkosh Corporation Reports Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Results
- Oshkosh Corporation to Announce Second Quarter Earnings April 29, 2020
Oshkosh Corp (OK3:FRA) closed at 61.50, 36.06% above the 52 week low of 45.20 set on Mar 23, 2020.
45.20Mar 23 202085.00Jan 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.90bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.99 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.11 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.81%|
|Div ex-date||May 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 29 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020 08:23 BST.