- Oshkosh Corporation to Present at the Stifel 2020 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference
- Oshkosh Corporation Releases Fiscal Year 2019 Sustainability Report
- Helios Technologies Appoints Josef Matosevic as President and CEO
- Oshkosh Corporation Appoints John C. Pfeifer to Additional Role of President
- Oshkosh Corporation Reports Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Results
- Oshkosh Corporation to Announce Second Quarter Earnings April 29, 2020
Oshkosh Corp (OSK:NYQ) closed at 71.79, -24.92% below its 52-week high of 95.62, set on Dec 24, 2019.
46.72Mar 23 202095.62Dec 24 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.99 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.67%|
|Div ex-date||May 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 29 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 03 2020 00:00 BST.