- Oshkosh Corporation Reports Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Results
- Oshkosh Defense and Industry Partners Awarded Contract to Participate in U.S. Army’s OMFV Concept Design Phase
- Oshkosh Corporation to announce third quarter earnings July 29, 2021
- Oshkosh Corporation recognized as 2021 Best Places to Work in IT by IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld
- OSHKOSH SELECTS SPARTANBURG, S.C. TO BUILD NEXT GENERATION POSTAL DELIVERY FLEET
Oshkosh Corp (OSK:NYQ) closed at 108.17, -21.31% below its 52-week high of 137.47, set on May 18, 2021.
66.74Oct 30 2020137.47May 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.97 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.22%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 13 2021|
|Div pay-date||Aug 30 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 21:10 BST.