- Cedar LNG Receives B.C. Environmental Approval and Signs Memorandum of Understanding with ARC Resources Ltd.
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces Renewal of Share Repurchase Program
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Files 2022 Year-End Disclosure Documents
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022, Provides Business Update, and Declares Quarterly Common Share Dividend
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces Conversion Results for Series 21 Preferred Shares
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces Conversion Results for Series 25 Preferred Shares
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Provides Notice of Series 21 Preferred Share Conversion Right and Announces Reset Dividend Rates
As of last trade
Pembina Pipeline Corp (P5P:DUS) traded at 29.21, 5.19% above its 52-week low of 27.77, set on Mar 20, 2023.
27.77Mar 20 202339.62Jun 08 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||23.70bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.12 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.78 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.16%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 14 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 31 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 30 2023 07:10 BST.