- Pembina Pipeline Announces Agreement with Marubeni Corporation to Develop a Low Carbon Ammonia Project and Outlines Vision for Pembina Low Carbon Complex
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Provides Additional Update on Wildfires
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Reports Voting Results from 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Provides Update on Active Wildfires
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Reports Results for the First Quarter 2023 and Raises Quarterly Common Share Dividend
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Declares Quarterly Preferred Share Dividends and Announces First Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Cedar LNG Receives B.C. Environmental Approval and Signs Memorandum of Understanding with ARC Resources Ltd.
Pembina Pipeline Corp (P5P:MUN) closed at 30.23, 6.69% above its 52-week low of 28.34, set on Mar 20, 2023.
28.34Mar 20 202339.45Jun 09 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||23.97bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.92 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.87 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.24%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 14 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 31 2023|
|Next div ex-date||Jun 14 2023|
|Next div pay-date||Jun 30 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 08 2023 07:04 BST.