- Pinnacle Financial Partners Is One of America’s Top 15 Best Places to Work
- Pinnacle Earns 29 Greenwich Excellence and Greenwich Best Brand Awards
- PNFP Reports Diluted EPS of $1.26, ROAA of 1.38% and ROTCE of 15.41% For 4Q 2019
- Pinnacle Financial Partners Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Veteran Bank Leader Phillip May Joins Pinnacle as Memphis President
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PFZ:FRA) closed at 33.20, 12.16% above the 52 week low of 29.60 set on Mar 19, 2020.
29.60Mar 19 202058.00Feb 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.5829 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.76%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 06 2020|
|Div pay-date||Feb 28 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2020 07:04 BST.