- Pinnacle Earns 27 Greenwich Excellence and Greenwich Best Brand Awards
- Decosta Jenkins to Join Pinnacle Financial Partners Board
- During First Year in Atlanta, Pinnacle Financial Partners Builds Strong Asset Base, Veteran Team Of 26
- PNFP Reports Diluted EPS of $1.42, ROAA of 1.24% and ROTCE of 15.37% For 4Q 2020
- Pinnacle Financial Partners Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP:NSQ) closed at 81.53, -5.20% below its 52-week high of 86.00, set on Feb 25, 2021.
27.80Mar 18 202086.00Feb 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.04 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.88%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 04 2021|
|Div pay-date||Feb 26 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 02 2021 21:00 GMT.