- Unilever sales growth picks up after shareholder spat
- Italy budget, Brexit summit, China GDP
- Bottle full of bub: PE club deals signal ‘peak bubble’
- ExxonMobil gives $1m to campaign for a carbon tax
- Danish telecoms group TDC names Allison Kirkby as chief executive
- Unilever backs down on plan to move headquarters from UK
- Since 2000 GE has paid $6bn in adviser fees. Was it worth it?
- Avon lady gets a digital makeover
- Worldpay co-chief in talks to head BT
- Janet Yellen calls for US carbon tax
As of last trade,
Procter & Gamble Co (PG:NYQ) traded at 80.62, 13.98% above the 52 week low of 70.73 set on May 02, 2018.
70.73May 02 201893.14Dec 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||203.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.89 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.87 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.50%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 18 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2018 15:02 BST.