- Are you man enough to smell like a viking?
- The challenges facing consumer companies’ corporate culture
- Brands benefit from jumping on the plastic ban bandwagon
- ‘A good living but a rough life’: trucker shortage holds US economy back
- Nestlé seeks to tackle profitability concerns
- Nestlé: Betting on big brands
- Nelson Peltz hedge fund dragged down by blue-chip bets
- The FT Global GC 25: Guiding hand of the in-house lawyer
- Rise of the in-house ethics watchdog
- Advertising’s creative vision is old fashioned
As of last trade,
Procter & Gamble Co (PG:NYQ) traded at 79.73, 12.72% above the 52 week low of 70.73 set on May 02, 2018.
70.73May 02 201894.67Sep 20 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||201.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.93 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.87 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.58%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 15 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jul 19 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Aug 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 20:39 BST.