- Planet Partners with the UAE Space Agency to Build Satellite Data-driven Loss and Damage Atlas for Climate Resilience
- Planet Announces AI Partnerships at GEOINT 2023
- Planet to Announce Fiscal First Quarter 2024 Results on Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Planet and AXA Climate Extend Strategic Partnership to Drive Drought Insurance Program
- Planet Transforms Transparency to Action with Customers and Partners at Explore 2023
- The Nature Conservancy and Planet Collaborate to Map Blue Carbon
- Planet Reports Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2023
- Planet to Acquire Sinergise Business to Expand its Data Analysis Platform
- National Reconnaissance Office Awards Planet Contract for Hyperspectral Capabilities
- Planet to Announce Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Results on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Planet Labs PBC (PL:NYQ) closed at 4.32, 31.31% above the 52 week low of 3.29 set on Mar 22, 2023.
3.29Mar 22 20237.52Sep 15 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6067 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2023 21:10 BST.