- Herb Kelleher in his own words
- Pioneering Southwest Airlines co-founder Herb Kelleher dies
- Donald Trump pledged to be tough on crime, yet cartel prosecutions have dramatically fallen
- Big Tobacco prepares to fight proposed ban on menthol cigarettes
- FT Health: Health for all or health for some?
- Marlboro maker to pull ecigarette pods from market
- British American Tobacco trims profit and vaping growth forecasts
- Third quarter US earnings: 5 things to watch
- Hong Kong leader plans to ban ecigarettes
- Nicotine is a healthier habit than tobacco
Philip Morris International Inc (PM:NYQ) closed at 73.79, 14.10% above the 52 week low of 64.67 set on Dec 27, 2018.
64.67Dec 27 2018111.25Jan 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||114.71bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.56 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.18%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 19 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 11 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:02 GMT.