- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Oliver Blume: the Porsche CEO on the electric car revolution
- Porsche takes pole position in Formula E
- Germany orders Porsche SUV recall as emissions scandal widens
- German car industry faces being hit with big fines
- EU collusion probe threatens German carmakers' 'credibility'
- Porsche develops autonomous racing car software
- Travel updates: Monaco, Nepal, Canada, and London
- Ex-Volkswagen chairman Piëch to sell majority of Porsche stake
- Porsche plays down impact of Piëch's VW share sale
- Sovereign wealth funds move beyond trophy assets
Porsche Automobil Holding SE (POR3:BER) closed at 57.36, -1.83% below its 52-week high of 58.43, set on Jan 26, 2017.
44.14Nov 09 201658.43Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.82bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||7.50 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.75%|
|Div ex-date||May 31 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 17 2017 09:50 BST.