- Ritchie Bros. sells US$50+ million of equipment in July Fort Worth auction
- Ritchie Bros. to host online transportation industry panel on July 27
- Truck tractor prices up 30% year over year at Ritchie Bros.
- Media Advisory - Ritchie Bros. To Host Second Quarter 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call on August 06, 2021
- Ritchie Bros. preps for its largest pipeline construction event ever in New Mexico this August
- Ritchie Bros. sells CA$70+ million of equipment in Edmonton, AB
- Ritchie Bros. drives hot pricing in Houston with US$56+ million equipment auction
- Strong pricing continues at Ritchie Bros. according to latest Market Trends report
- US$54+ million of equipment sold in latest Ritchie Bros. Rocky Mountain event
- Sellers see strong returns in Ritchie Bros. US$55+ million auction in Fort Worth, TX
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA:NYQ) closed at 59.73, 33.03% above the 52 week low of 44.90 set on Jul 30, 2020.
44.90Jul 30 202078.64Nov 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.59bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.66 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.88 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.47%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 16 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 30 2021 21:10 BST.