- Ancora Issues Statement Regarding Shareholders’ Approval of the IAA and Ritchie Bros. Combination
- IAA Announces Stockholder Approval of Merger Agreement with Ritchie Bros.
- Luxor Responds to Letter From Ritchie Bros. Co-Founder and Former President & COO to Stop IAA Merger
- Luxor Comments on Preliminary Ritchie Bros Merger Vote
- Luxor Reminds Ritchie Bros. Shareholders of Deadline to Vote Against Value Destructive Merger With IAA
- IAA Issues Statement on Glass Lewis and ISS Reports
- Luxor Capital: Ritchie Bros.’s Debt Raise Confirms Recent Convertible Financing was Off-Market and Entirely Unnecessary
- Ancora Issues Rebuttal Presentation to Address What Appears to be Luxor Capital’s “Short and Distort” Campaign Against IAA and Ritchie Bros.
- Ancora Issues Presentation Detailing Its Rationale for Supporting the IAA-Ritchie Bros. Combination
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA:TOR) closed at 76.04, 15.51% above the 52 week low of 65.83 set on Nov 07, 2022.
65.83Nov 07 202294.18Sep 02 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||8.45bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.86 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.91%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 09 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 03 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 31 2023 21:16 BST.