- REV Group Honors First Responders With Tribute at the REV Group Grand Prix
- REV Group Appoints Mark A. Skonieczny Jr. Chief Financial Officer as Dean Nolden Departs
- REV Group, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter Results
- REV Group to Release Second Quarter 2020 Earnings on Monday, June 8, 2020
- REV Group, Inc. Completes Sale of Shuttle Bus Businesses
- REV Group, Inc. Announces Financial and Business Updates Related to COVID-19
REV Group Inc (REVG:NYQ) closed at 5.47, 56.29% above the 52 week low of 3.50 set on Apr 16, 2020.
3.50Apr 16 202014.99Jul 31 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||346.83m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3813 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.66%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 29 2020|
|Div pay-date||May 29 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 11 2020 00:00 BST.