- Luxury stocks feel bite after Apple’s China remarks chill investors
- Quiz: who lived in a house like this?
- L Brands halves dividend as Victoria’s Secret sales dip
- Ralph Lauren posts upbeat sales but warns of tariff pressures
- The RealReal deal: how to make millions from your fashion cast-offs
- Stocks to watch: Superdry, ConvaTec, Babcock, IMI, Ralph Lauren
- Tiffany leads US luxury drop following LVMH remarks on China
- Tried and tested — the new beauty influencers
- S&P 500 fails to join Dow Jones at record high
- Michael Kors plans to boost Versace sales after €1.83bn deal
Ralph Lauren Corp (RL:NYQ) closed at 111.57, 16.67% above the 52 week low of 95.63 set on Dec 24, 2018.
95.63Dec 24 2018147.79Jul 31 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.97bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.24%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 27 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 11 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:03 GMT.