- TELUS and RingCentral Expand Partnership Enabling Canadian Businesses to Transition Legacy Phone Systems to the Cloud
- RingCentral Hires Jaya Kumar as Chief Marketing Officer
- RingCentral Appoints Security Expert Heather Hinton as Chief Information Security Officer
- RingCentral Continues Focus on Trust With Cyber Essentials Plus Certification in the United Kingdom
- Stack8 Partners With RingCentral to Bring Unified Communications As-a-Service to Multinational Customers
- RingCentral Acquires DeepAffects Conversational Intelligence Pioneer to Enable Smarter Video Meetings
- Rajeev Singh Rathore Joins RingCentral to Lead Global Service Provider Partnerships in South Asia
- Unify Office by RingCentral Deployed by Atos to 30,000 Employees Across 20 Countries
- RingCentral Launches Free Smart Video Meetings - Glip by RingCentral
- RingCentral Appoints Matthew Bishop as Chief Digital Officer
RingCentral Inc (RNG:NYQ) closed at 372.93, -8.02% below its 52-week high of 405.46, set on Dec 24, 2020.
134.85Mar 17 2020405.46Dec 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||34.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.22 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2021.