- Regency Centers Announces the Redemption of Notes due April 2021
- Regency Centers to Present at the Citi 2019 Global Property CEO Conference
- Regency Centers Prices $300 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Regency Centers Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results
- Regency Centers Announces Tax Information for 2018 Distributions
Regency Centers Corp (RRC:FRA) closed at 56.81, -3.71% below its 52-week high of 59.00, set on Feb 19, 2019.
44.85Mar 26 201859.00Feb 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.78bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.46 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.06 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.64%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 22 2019|
|Div pay-date||Mar 07 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 20 2019 18:55 BST.