- SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL DECLARES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND AND INCREASES SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
- SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND INCREASES 2022 GUIDANCE
- Service Corporation International Announces Schedule For Its First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS WITH DONATE LIFE AMERICA
- SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL TO HOST 2022 INVESTOR DAY ON THURSDAY, MAY 5
Service Corporation International (SCI:NYQ) closed at 68.56, -4.87% below its 52-week high of 72.07, set on Apr 14, 2022.
52.31Jun 28 202172.07Apr 14 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.73 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.46%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 14 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 24 2022 21:10 BST.