- Service Corporation International Announces Schedule For Its Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Service Corporation International Receives 'Great Place to Work®' Certification
- Service Corporation International Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend And Increases Share Repurchase Authorization
- Service Corporation International Announces Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results And Raises Guidance
- Service Corporation International Announces Schedule For Its Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Service Corporation International (SVC:FRA) closed at 42.00, -4.55% below its 52-week high of 44.00, set on Oct 01, 2019.
33.89Dec 27 201844.00Oct 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.23 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6508 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.55%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 12 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2019 13:17 BST.