- Stepan to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Results on October 21, 2020
- Stepan Completes Acquisition of Surfactant Business and Sulfate Production Equipment in Mexico from Clariant
- Stepan Reports Record Quarterly Results and First Half Earnings
- Stepan Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Stepan to Acquire Surfactant Business and Sulfate Production Equipment in Mexico from Clariant
Stepan Co (SCL:NYQ) closed at 107.11, -9.86% below its 52-week high of 118.82, set on Aug 17, 2020.
69.33Mar 12 2020118.82Aug 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.78 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.10 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.03%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 28 2020|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 26 2020 00:00 BST.