- Stratasys Releases First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- MakerBot and Ultimaker Agree to Merge to Accelerate Global Adoption of Additive Manufacturing
- Stratasys Advances Its Growth Strategy to Lead Industrial Polymer Additive Manufacturing
- Stratasys Adds Two New Composite-Ready 3D Printers to F123 Series
- Stratasys Expands Materials Ecosystem With 16 New Materials Across Three Additive Manufacturing Technologies
- Stratasys Introduces GrabCad Print Software for Origin One and Origin One Dental 3D Printers
- Stratasys Introduces State-of-the-art 3D Printer for High-end Fashion and Design
- Stratasys’ First Sustainability Report Champions 3D Printing Climate Action, Social Impact, Commitment to ‘Mindful Manufacturing’
- Stratasys Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Stratasys Collaborates With Lockheed Martin to Qualify Material for Space and Aviation End-Use Parts
Stratasys Ltd (SCY:MUN) closed at 17.75, 14.89% above the 52 week low of 15.45 set on May 12, 2022.
15.45May 12 202235.16Nov 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9815 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 19 2022 07:00 BST.