- Stratasys Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Stratasys Announces 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- MakerBot Releases New Report on Trends in 3D Printing and STEAM Education
- MakerBot Expands Composite Materials Offering with Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber
- New MakerBot Report Reveals 74% of Companies Plan to Invest in 3D Printing in 2021
- Team Penske and Stratasys Extend Technical Partnership to Bring 3D Printing Performance to NASCAR and INDYCAR Racing
- Polymaker Qualifies New Industrial Polycarbonate Materials for MakerBot LABS Experimental Extruder
- MakerBot CloudPrint™ Debuts New Workflow for 3D Printing Collaboration from Anywhere
- Stratasys Releases Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- GM Accelerates 3D Printing Capability With Stratasys for Business Agility and Efficiency
Stratasys Ltd (SSYS:NSQ) closed at 14.86, 24.98% above the 52 week low of 11.89 set on Sep 24, 2020.
11.89Sep 24 202022.21Jan 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||818.97m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2020 21:00 BST.