- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Transaction in Own Shares
- Interim Results, Analyst Briefing & Investor Pres
- Notice of Results, Analyst Call & Investor Pres
- Â£9.8m Follow-On Defence Contract with NATO
- Â£7.3m Defence Contract with NATO
- Trading Update
- Result of AGM
- AGM Statement
- Completion of Acquisition of Custom Power LLC.
Solid State PLC (SOLI:LSE) closed at 1,360.00, -7.80% below its 52-week high of 1,475.00, set on Dec 14, 2022.
909.90Mar 07 20221,475.00Dec 14 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||149.73m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4539 |
|Annual div (ADY)||19.75 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.49%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 26 2023|
|Div pay-date||Feb 17 2023|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 17:08 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Solid State PLC shares was Buy at 1,074.00 on 08 Dec 2021Read the full article