- Virgin Galactic Begins Planned Vehicle Enhancement and Modification Period; Unity 23 Test Flight Rescheduled to Follow Completion of This Program
- Virgin Galactic Announces Date of Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Virgin Galactic Cleared to Fly Following Conclusion of FAA Inquiry
- Virgin Galactic Hires Aparna Chitale as Chief People Officer
- Virgin Galactic Provides Update on Unity 23 Test Flight
- Virgin Galactic Announces First Commercial Research Mission
- Virgin Galactic Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
As of last trade,
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc (SPCE*:MEX) traded at 407.59, 40.55% above the 52 week low of 290.00 set on May 11, 2021.
290.00May 11 20211,270.00Feb 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.75 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 21 2021 19:29 BST.