- Virgin Galactic Provides Update on Unity 23 Test Flight
- Virgin Galactic Announces First Commercial Research Mission
- Virgin Galactic Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Virgin Galactic Announces Date of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Virgin Galactic Successfully Completes First Fully Crewed Spaceflight
- Virgin Galactic Announces First Fully Crewed Spaceflight
- Virgin Galactic Receives Approval From FAA for Full Commercial Launch License Following Success of May Test Flight
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc (SPCE:NYQ) closed at 26.42, 85.14% above the 52 week low of 14.27 set on May 11, 2021.
14.27May 11 202162.80Feb 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.75 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 21:10 BST.