- Virgin Galactic Announces Date of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Virgin Galactic Successfully Completes First Fully Crewed Spaceflight
- Virgin Galactic Announces First Fully Crewed Spaceflight
- Virgin Galactic Receives Approval From FAA for Full Commercial Launch License Following Success of May Test Flight
- Virgin Galactic Announces New Contract for Human-tended Research Spaceflight
- Notice of Lead Plaintiff Deadline for Shareholders in the Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. Class Action Lawsuit
- Virgin Galactic Completes First Human Spaceflight from Spaceport America, New Mexico
- Virgin Galactic Confirms Upcoming Test Flight of VSS Unity in May
- Virgin Galactic Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc (SPCE:NYQ) closed at 30.78, 115.70% above the 52 week low of 14.27 set on May 11, 2021.
14.27May 11 202162.80Feb 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.70 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 04 2021 21:10 BST.