- Virgin Galactic Hires Aparna Chitale as Chief People Officer
- Virgin Galactic Provides Update on Unity 23 Test Flight
- Virgin Galactic Announces First Commercial Research Mission
- Virgin Galactic Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Virgin Galactic Announces Date of Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Virgin Galactic Successfully Completes First Fully Crewed Spaceflight
- Virgin Galactic Announces First Fully Crewed Spaceflight
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc (SPCE:NYQ) closed at 25.04, 75.47% above the 52 week low of 14.27 set on May 11, 2021.
14.27May 11 202162.80Feb 04 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.75 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2021 21:10 BST.