- EQS-PVR: TAG Immobilien AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- EQS-News: TAG Immobilien AG has started into FY 2023 with strong rental performance of the German business; operations in Poland delivering significant earnings contribution from elevated unit sales
- EQS-Adhoc: TAG Immobilien AG: Withdrawal of Mr Rolf Elgeti from the Supervisory Board
- EQS-News: HOUSING WITH A VISION: TAG IMMOBILIEN AG PUBLISHES SUSTAINABILITY REPORT 2022
- EQS-News: TAG Immobilien AG meets FFO I and FFO II forecasts in 2022; operations in Poland deliver strong earnings contribution
TAG Immobilien AG (TEG:FRA) closed at 7.97, 46.78% above the 52 week low of 5.43 set on Mar 29, 2023.
5.43Mar 29 202315.59Jun 03 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.40bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7528 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8882 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||11.14%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 18 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 02 2023 16:17 BST.