- Unity Releases New Report Highlighting Massive Global Demand for Multiplayer Gaming And New Insights on Player Preferences
- AppLovin Confirms It Will Not Submit a Revised Proposal to Combine With Unity Software
- Unity Announces Date for Special Meeting of Stockholders to Vote on Merger with ironSource
- ironSource Comments on Unity Board’s Rejection of Unilateral, Non-Binding Proposal by AppLovin
- Unity Board of Directors Reaffirms Commitment to ironSource Transaction and Rejects Unsolicited Proposal from AppLovin
- ironSource Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Unity Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- AppLovin Submits a Compelling Non-Binding Proposal to Combine with Unity
- Capgemini and Unity Announce a Global Alliance Partnership to Help Organizations Leverage the Business Value of Immersive and Metaverse Experiences
- Unity Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results Webcast
Unity Software Inc (U:NYQ) closed at 31.86, 9.52% above its 52-week low of 29.09, set on May 12, 2022.
29.09May 12 2022210.00Nov 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.26 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 21:10 BST.