- Unity Highlights Innovative Games Powered by Its Development Platform at Game Developers Conference 2023
- Unity Gaming Report 2023 Highlights the Resilience of the Gaming Industry
- Unity Issues Statement Regarding the Events Surrounding Silicon Valley Bank
- Unity Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023
- Unity Introduces New Asset Store Category for Decentralized Technologies in Gaming
- Unity Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
- Supersonic From Unity Makes Significant Updates to its Platform, Providing a Quicker Path to Game Growth for Mobile Game Developers
- NUBURU, Inc. and Tailwind Acquisition Corp. Announce Closing of Business Combination
- Unity Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results Webcast
Unity Software Inc (US3:HAN) closed at 26.06, 27.07% above the 52 week low of 20.51 set on Nov 10, 2022.
20.51Nov 10 202239.93Feb 16 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||11.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.95 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 23 2023 07:01 BST.