- Retailers worst off as Wall Street gives up early gains
- Under Armour under pressure after outlook disappoints
- Robert Netzly, the voice of Christian right investors
- Warren Buffett finds better use of his capital than over-priced M&A
- Wall Street bounces back, dollar flirts with 16-month high
- Under Armour eyes best day since Jan 2016 on overseas boost, rosy outlook
- Not every company is a technology company
- Social capital and two defensive backs
- Tilray, how low can it go?
- Under Armour sprints higher on further cost cutting
Under Armour Inc (UA:NYQ) closed at 17.81, -23.50% below its 52-week high of 23.28, set on Dec 03, 2018.
11.41Feb 06 201823.28Dec 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2034 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2018 21:03 GMT.