- How JD Sports won the UK ‘athleisure’ race
- Under Armour discloses data breach affecting 150m user accounts
- Foot Locker hit by basketball shoe sales slump
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: gun shy
- US Olympians leverage Instagram star power to promote sponsors
- Wall Street in the red heading into lunchtime
- Stocks to watch: United Utilities, Telenet, WPP, Smiths, Rocket Internet
- Under Armour lifted by overseas sales boost as North America fizzles
- Lululemon CEO Potdevin abruptly resigns
- Tom Brady, America’s ‘greatest’ footballer divides the crowd
Under Armour Inc (UA:NYQ) closed at 17.81, -18.32% below its 52-week high of 21.81, set on Jun 13, 2017.
10.36Nov 06 201721.81Jun 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.37bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0864 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 22 2018 21:00 BST.