- Robert Netzly, the voice of Christian right investors
- Warren Buffett finds better use of his capital than over-priced M&A
- Wall Street bounces back, dollar flirts with 16-month high
- Under Armour eyes best day since Jan 2016 on overseas boost, rosy outlook
- Not every company is a technology company
- Social capital and two defensive backs
- Tilray, how low can it go?
- Under Armour sprints higher on further cost cutting
- US port weighs cost of Donald Trump’s trade war
- Dick’s Sporting Goods shares drops on weak gun sales
Under Armour Inc (UAA:NYQ) closed at 23.45, -6.04% below its 52-week high of 24.96, set on Dec 03, 2018.
12.50Feb 06 201824.96Dec 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2034 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2018 21:02 GMT.