- An FT scoop, a Musk tweet and one of the craziest M&A tales ever
- Under Armour shares pumped on upbeat revenue, improved outlook
- ‘Stealth’ companies grab the spotlight in Asia300 ranking
- Israel’s tech entrepreneurs struggle to lure overseas talent
- Consumer discretionary nabs longest quarterly winning streak since 1989
- Newbie Abiomed edges out Netflix as S&P 500’s top YTD gainer
- Adidas warns of potential data breach
- How JD Sports won the UK ‘athleisure’ race
- Under Armour discloses data breach affecting 150m user accounts
- Foot Locker hit by basketball shoe sales slump
Under Armour Inc (UAA:NYQ) closed at 21.21, -14.11% below its 52-week high of 24.69, set on Jun 07, 2018.
11.40Nov 06 201724.69Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1659 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 20 2018 21:03 BST.