- Not every company is a technology company
- Social capital and two defensive backs
- Tilray, how low can it go?
- Under Armour sprints higher on further cost cutting
- US port weighs cost of Donald Trump’s trade war
- Dick’s Sporting Goods shares drops on weak gun sales
- An FT scoop, a Musk tweet and one of the craziest M&A tales ever
- Under Armour shares pumped on upbeat revenue, improved outlook
- ‘Stealth’ companies grab the spotlight in Asia300 ranking
- Israel’s tech entrepreneurs struggle to lure overseas talent
Under Armour Inc (UAA:NYQ) closed at 18.67, -24.40% below its 52-week high of 24.69, set on Jun 07, 2018.
11.40Nov 06 201724.69Jun 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1659 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 12 2018 21:05 BST.