- Cleanroom technology specialist Exyte to list
- Barrick Gold/Randgold: acid test
- Avon lady gets a digital makeover
- Opinion today: Corbyn will shake up the status quo
- Opinion today: What China should do next
- Could we save the world if we all went vegan?
- Why your vote matters at the Unilever shareholder meeting
- Sense and flexibility could keep Unilever in the FTSE 100
- HERoes: champions of women in business
- Nestlé, Unilever and Coca-Cola bid for GSK’s Horlicks unit
Unilever PLC (ULVR:LSE) closed at 4,202.00, -7.80% below its 52-week high of 4,557.50, set on Oct 18, 2017.
3,678.50Mar 01 20184,557.50Oct 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||125.35bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||1.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||131.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.08%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 02 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 05 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 24 2018 16:56 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Unilever PLC shares was Buy at 4.00 on 19 Jul 2018Read the full article