- UMB Financial Corporation Announces Pricing of Subordinated Notes Offering
- UMB Financial Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2020 Net Income of $60.5 Million
- UMB Institutional Banking Continues Growth of Banking as a Service
- Brex Bolsters Cash Offering With FDIC Insurance, Adds Chief Legal Officer
- UMB Announces Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2020 Results
UMB Financial Corp (UMB:FRA) closed at 41.80, 11.76% above the 52 week low of 37.40 set on Mar 12, 2020.
37.40Mar 12 202063.50Feb 06 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.81 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.05 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.51%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 09 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 18:55 BST.