- UMB Financial Corporation Announces Pricing of Subordinated Notes Offering
- UMB Financial Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2020 Net Income of $60.5 Million
- UMB Institutional Banking Continues Growth of Banking as a Service
- Brex Bolsters Cash Offering With FDIC Insurance, Adds Chief Legal Officer
- UMB Announces Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2020 Results
As of last trade,
UMB Financial Corp (UMBF:NSQ) traded at 47.48, 20.29% above the 52 week low of 39.47 set on Mar 23, 2020.
39.47Mar 23 202070.26Feb 06 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.81 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.65%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 09 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 17:58 BST.