- XP Inc. to Announce First Quarter 2021 Results and Host Webcast After Market Close on Tuesday, May 4, 2021
- Guilherme Benchimol Assumes Executive Chairman Role to Lead Key Growth & Strategic Initiatives for the Next Evolution of XP Inc; Thiago Maffra (CTO) Will Be Named CEO
- XP Inc. Reports 4Q20 Financial Results
- XP Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter 2020 Results and Host Webcast After Market Close on Tuesday, February 23, 2021
- XP Inc. (“XP”) Agrees to Terms With Itaú in Connection With Itaú’s Spin-Off of Its Investment in XP
- XP Inc. Reaches R$660 Billion AUC and 2.8 Million Active Clients
Xp Inc (XP:NSQ) closed at 38.87, -26.58% below its 52-week high of 52.94, set on Aug 12, 2020.
21.12Apr 27 202052.94Aug 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.67 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 16 2021 21:00 BST.