- Amphenol Corporation Announces Pricing of $350,000,000 of Senior Notes
- Ethernet's Past, Present, and Future Converges in Ethernet Alliance OFC 2023 Demo
- Amphenol Announces First Quarter 2023 Dividend
- Amphenol Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
- Prahlad Singh Appointed to Board of Directors of Amphenol Corporation
Amphenol Corp (XPH:STU) closed at 72.90, -7.83% below its 52-week high of 79.09, set on Aug 19, 2022.
58.99Jun 16 202279.09Aug 19 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||46.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.06 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7835 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.07%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 20 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 12 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2023.