- Kiwetinohk provides fourth quarter update
- Kiwetinohk Energy Corp. Opens the Market
- Kiwetinohk announces Normal Course Issuer Bid and Automatic Share Purchase Plan
- Kiwetinohk announces 2023 budget, provides three-year outlook, and plans normal course issuer bid
- Kiwetinohk clarifies corporate sales; 26 - 27 thousand boe/d expected for November and December
- Kiwetinohk reports 2022 third quarter financial and operating results and operations update
Kiwetinohk Energy Corp (Y9B:FRA) closed at 9.75, 18.90% above the 52 week low of 8.20 set on May 11, 2022.
8.20May 11 202213.10Jun 07 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||626.87m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.56 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 20:55 GMT.