- Kiwetinohk provides wildfire safety and operations update
- Kiwetinohk announces partial shutdown of facilities in proximity to Alberta wildfires
- Kiwetinohk announces annual general meeting results
- Kiwetinohk provides first quarter 2023 financial and operational results
- Kiwetinohk Energy announces Green Energy leadership change
- Kiwetinohk provides fourth quarter 2022 results and year-end reserves report
Kiwetinohk Energy Corp (Y9B:STU) closed at 8.75, 16.67% above the 52 week low of 7.50 set on Mar 23, 2023.
7.50Mar 23 202312.90Nov 04 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||576.32m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.05 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 29 2023.