- Zeta Marketing Platform Sets Record With 67% YoY Usage Growth of Omnichannel Digital Marketing Served for Black Friday through Cyber Monday
- Zeta Announces Support for AWS for Advertising & Marketing Initiative
- ZETA to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Zeta Accelerates Revenue Growth in 3Q’22 to 32%
- Zeta Moves Up its Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Date to November 1, 2022
- Zeta to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Results on November 2, 2022
- Second Annual ZETA LIVE Conference Grows to 8,000 Viewers With Themes Centered on Thriving Through Macro-Economic Changes, the Future of Marketing Intelligence, and Disruptive Innovation
- Zeta Announces Keynote Speakers Dr. Deepak Chopra, Isiah Thomas, Michael Milken, Heather Rae and Tarek El Moussa at ZETA LIVE 2022
As of last trade,
Zeta Global Holdings Corp (ZETA:NYQ) traded at 8.21, 100.61% above the 52 week low of 4.09 set on Jul 05, 2022.
4.09Jul 05 202213.46Apr 08 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.70bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.37 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2022 18:47 GMT.